12/25/07

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I've looked and looked for an appropriate painting to post for Christmas. I have none. I feel like the drummer boy. Music/art - but no gift. God gave me the gift of being an artist, and I am so thankful for that. Yet, I am more thankful for the way He reached down, when He didn't have to, and gave me the gift of life eternal, aka forever. Thank you, God.

If you celebrate Christmas, may this one be a blessed day of peace and joy. And if you enjoy December 25 in other ways, may you also have a wonderful day to celebrate the enormous gift of life.

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Merry Christmas to you, my teacher and my dear friend. One of my greatest blessings is that you are in my life. May your Christmas bring you much joy and a great peace inside you and may the new year bring only happiness to you and your family.