11/11/09

SHOWCASE #1

Over the past year, each of my weekly classes decided to create Artists Trading Cards, sharing them with the other artists in their class. The posts over the next several days will showcase the cards, although they are not necessarily arranged according to which class made them.

The mats came precut from Art Supply Warehouse in North Carolina. These make a great addition to my studio walls and are inspiring. I love the diversity of style and techniques used. Each artist trading card is unique, just like the artist who made it.

I will treasure these forever! More to come tomorrow.

3 comments:

Vicki Greene said...

These are lovely. What a treasure.

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

So cuuuute! They look really beautiful matted together like that :)

Sandy Maudlin said...

Glad you enjoyed them Vicki and Teresa. They are priceless to me.